Monday, June 16, 2008

Site Aggregator webpart not working correctly

Adding a site to a Site Aggregator webpart displays "Page not found" The primary problem is that by default the Site Aggregator adds “/_layouts/MyInfo.aspx"
I fixed this within my My Site by going to “Modify Shared Web Part” from the drop down arrow in the top right corner of the web part. This takes you into Edit Mode and gives you some settings for the Site Aggregator. Navigate to “URL” and you’ll see a field titled “URL to append to site” which is set to “/_layouts/MyInfo.aspx” by default. I deleted this text and now my site aggregator web part works correctly.

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Thank you! This was just what I needed.

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Just found this, very helpful, thanks!